Thursday, January 19, 2012

December 11th 2011 - O'Donnell Family Photoshoot

I have known this Felicity since I was four years old - we went to pre-school together and we are still such amazing friends now.  It has been exciting to watch her find and marry her husband Adrian and to start their own family, now with 3 children and number 4 on the way! 

For Christmas, Felic wanted to be able to give her and Adrian's family some updated photos and so we headed out to see what we could capture!  I think we got a nice balance of family shots as well as individuals really show casing each of the childrens personalities. 









3 comments:

  1. oh my these are darling! Love all the fun you captured with the kids and the lighting is so nice in all these shots. Great job! And thanks for the blog comment. I am on Instagram as user caseymartinez no spaces. Hope you can find me. I have no phone as of today so I hope i get one soon and am back in the mix! HAve a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey, thanks so much for checking out my site - I get a little behind and need to find some inspiration this year, haven't been picking up my camera like I should. This was a lovely day with a dear friend of mine and her family and the light was amazing. Thanks so much for the instagram information - I look forward to following along with you when you get your phone back :-) And I love reading along with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, your blog is vey beautiful and interesting. Congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete